Accession number: 95.217
Date: circa 1905
Measurements: 60 in L x 38 in W
Narrative: Made at the farm of Janet (Jenny the Widow) and Big Angus MacDonald, Marydale, St Andrews District, Antigonish County.
Description: Rectangular; handhooked; geometric diamond design; multi colours green, yellow, rose, burgundy, beige, brown
History of Use: Floor covering used for warmth and decorative purposes in a home.