Accession number: 2009.038
Date: March 24 1915
Measurements: 21.3 cm L x 13.4 cm W
Narrative: The New Germany Brass Band was formed on October 3, 1896 & played until the 1960's. The first Band Master was Howard Mader. He was followed by several other leaders. Band practice was well attended with about twenty members & was much enjoyed by the people who played. They held concerts & suppers to raise money for instruments & uniforms. They played in many locations in Nova Scotia. The last Band Leader was Mr. Milton Varner.
This receipt was given to L.B. DeLong from the band.
Description: White paper with typed "M, in account with". Pencil handwriting. Red & blue lines.