Flat metal fastened into a wooden handle; there is a brass strip running the length of the wood plus two decorative brass designs, one on each side of the wood
Used by cabinet maker, Edward Keen (1841-1917) and his son George (1879-1947). Edward and his wife Jane (1847-1930) resided on Charleton Street, Digby, Nova Scotia. His workshop was located on the property.
Donor, Chester Keen, was the grandson of Edward and the son of George Keen.