19.5cm round metal with the top end grooved to fit up on a handle; the remaining 5.5cm on the bottom end is flattened on one side; the very bottom has a screw type end for drilling
Used by cabinet maker, Edward Keen (1841-1917) and his son George (1879-1947). Edward and his wife Jane (1847-1930) resided on Charleton Street, Digby, Nova Scotia. His workshop was located on the property.
Donor, Chester Keen, was the grandson of Edward and the son of George Keen.