Accession number: P998.042.054
Measurements: 23 cm L x 19 cm W
Narrative: Found in the Effie C. Healy House (1817) Church St. Port Williams (in attic July 1998. Edward Armstrong was a former owner of this house. He was a surveyor and this collection includes various correspondence regarding crown and indentured lands in Kings and Hants counties.
Description: Acknowledgement of Petition from Department of Crown Lands to Edward Armstrong regarding 300 acres of land belonging to Henry G. Gates and Emerson Gates.