Large church bell, made by a French firm, believed to be original bell from St Patrick's and removed when church was de-sanctified in in 1958. It went to Immaculate Heart parish church on Mira Road. In 2007 it was returned to St Patrick’s.
Bell was removed to Mira Road Catholic Church but never installed in a belfry, instead it was stored in the furnace room until its return to St Patricks.
Stand for bell was made and donated by Ken Lynds.